Installation and sign-off
As part of our service, all of our installations are fully project managed by our own project director. You will also work with our installations manager who is in charge of scheduling and organising our tradesmen.
Your project director will visit your home during your installation and will be in daily contact with our tradesmen and installation manager to ensure satisfactory completion of your project.
Having your installation project managed means that NBK commits itself to carrying out the following:
- Allocating the required tradesmen in accordance with your project specification well in advance of the installation start date
- Organising specialised trades where required
- Ordering, quality checking and delivering products as per your specification
- Organising specialised materials where required
- Ensuring that all work listed on your specification is carried out (in certain circumstances it is possible that agreed works may alter to better suit your requirements. If any changes take place during your project, the details of such will be discussed and agreed with you as necessary)
- Identifying and addressing any unforeseen matters that may arise during your installation
- Weekly site visits as standard (depending on the complexity or simplicity of your project your site visits may take place more or less frequently - should you have any specific requirements regarding site visits please discuss these with our managers Ryan or Millie prior to or at the start of your project)
- Daily communication with your tradesmen to ensure your project is being carried out as required
- Organisation of waste removal
- Timescale planning
- Completion sign off with your fitter (this is where your project manager and fitter will discuss your project completion, ensuring all works have been completed as agreed)
How We Work With You
We have a full in-house team, meaning that you don't have to coordinate several different companies or try and organise multiple tradespeople. With many years of experience, our designers Tony and James work closely with you to ensure that you are happy with your design prior to signing off your final specification.
Each project is then fully managed by our dedicated project director and installations manager Ryan and Millie, giving you a main point of contact throughout your installation. We understand the importance of customer care and we make it our number one priority, along with installing your new kitchen or bathroom to the highest of standards.
We also have a fantastic team at our NBK HQ which we couldn't work without. Their organisation and dedication at co-ordinating your installation is an invaluable part of our service. So as much as you may not deal with them directly, they'll be working hard behind the scenes for you, ensuring your new kitchen or bathroom installation runs smoothly.
Our showroom team is at the forefront of our business. With many years of experience and plenty of knowledge, they'll be the team that help turn your plans and dreams into reality.