NBK Trusted Trader
In 2023 we became proud Trusted Traders in the Norfolk and Suffolk area with both Norfolk Trusted Trader and Which? Trusted Trader.
So what does it mean? Well, in summary it means that we have been involved in two different assessments both of which have been carried out with Trading Standards.
Following on from those assessments, we have been endorsed as a Trusted Trader and will be monitored regularly to ensure that our standards remain at the highest level and in compliance with Trading Standards, Which? Trusted Trader and Norfolk Trusted Trader.
You can view our Norfolk and Which Trusted Trader Profiles by clicking the links below and if you are a customer of NBK we would really love to hear from you about your experience with the team. You can leave us a review via our Norfolk Trusted Trader profile, our Which? Trusted Trader profile and our Google page too!Google ReviewsNorfolk Trusted TraderWhich? Trusted Trader
Benefits Of Which? Trusted Trader
A rigorous assessment process Which? Trusted Traders are the only endorsement scheme that provides an in-depth assessment from a Trading Standards Quality Assessor. All applicants to the Which? Trusted Trader scheme undergo a thorough assessment from trading standards professionals.
Which Trusted Trader assessors continue to carry out background checks as well as assessments to ensure all traders continue to meet the standard. They vet all aspects of the business, looking through terms and conditions, paperwork and business practises to ensure that companies are doing everything with the customers best interests at heart.
- Which? Is the UK’s largest consumer organisation and has been around for over 60 years.
- Which? Endorse everything from washing machines and televisions, through to broadband providers and tradespeople. Our iconic logo is a sign of quality and trust and demonstrates to consumers that the product/service displaying the logo has met our high standards
- The Which? Logos are positive buying signals and help consumers make informed decisions
- It is a stamp of approval - seen as an “emblem of trust” for consumers.
- Being approved by Which? gives consumers confidence when choosing a business to come into their home. Give your customers confidence
- Customers can read our reviews on our profile page - all reviews are checked by Which? Independently to ensure they are genuine Work to a code of conduct
- Peace of mind that NBK are held accountable against the WTT code of conduct to ensure standards are maintained and customers are protected Access to an Ombudsman
Access to an Ombudsman
Should you have a complaint with NBK that cannot be resolved, As part of the Which? Trusted Traders endorsement, you will have access to the Dispute Resolution Ombudsman, who will look at the facts and make an independent ruling. This can save valuable time and money, and can prevent court action, protecting both you, the customer and the business. It gives both you and the business a safety net in the unfortunate event that anything should go wrong and allows a third party to help resolve the dispute.
Complaints Policy and Procedure
Which? Trusted Trader Policy
The business always endeavours to provide the best service for every customer. However, on rare occasions, there may be times where a customer may not be completely satisfied. To ensure the business is able to put things right as soon as possible, please read our complaints procedure below. The business will then be able to respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction.
As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out based on the contract terms and the high standards the business aims to achieve.
In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact the business as soon so the problems can be rectified as soon as possible.
Either call, email or write* to us. The business aims to respond within 5 days of receiving your complaint and where possible, will provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised.
Where the business is unable to resolve your complaint using the business complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted Trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event that the business cannot remedy your complaint to your satisfaction you may wish to refer your complaint to them.
If you wish to do so please contact Which? Trusted traders in the first instance on 02922670040.